30-34 Edward Street,
Camden, NSW 2570
Map of 30-34 Edward Street
The Stockyards of Camden
- Iconic Camden Sale Yards
- B4 Mixed Use Zoning
- The only development of its kind
Taking inspiration from iconic mixed-use developments such as The Grounds of Alexandria, Hive Byron Bay & Habitat Byron Bay, The Stockyards of Camden has been designed and will be built on the philosophy of creating a unique destination centre, serving all communities, both locals and visitors, through quality experiences, products, innovations, and an endless vision that will sympathetically marry Camden’s unique rich history with its vibrant future potential.
Benefiting from generous holding income to Jim Hindmarsh & Son, the property provides great connectivity with surrounding amenities and arterial roads, linking to numerous growth precincts such as the South West Growth Area and Greater Macarthur Growth Area, and will be a key attraction for tourism to Camden.
Key Features Include:
• Flagship & Quintessential Development Potential
• Huge site area of 2.82 Hectares* (7.04 Acres)
• Entire Development Application Prepared and Ready for Lodgement
• Concept offering a diverse mix of tenancies across all sectors
• Incredible demand for end-users and future tenants
• Proposed Gross Floor Area of 15,384sqm*^
The Stockyards of Camden are For Sale via International Expression of Interest, closing on Wednesday 20th October 2021 at 2:00pm (AEDT).
Nick Estephen – 0488 748 1...
Thomas Mosca – 0423 086 5...
Anthony Rees – 0400 480 088
^Subject to Council Approval
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503912398Last Updated: 15 Mar 2022