3/93 Paterson Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
Key property information
Map of 3/93 Paterson Street
Substantial High Profile Site In Coveted Central Location
The property occupies a sizable 1,946m2 title, which benefits from expansive common property and transitional space. Great profile is offered through exposure to three street frontages and development potential is evident for a variety of uses given the close proximity to the CBD and access to major arterials both key indicators.
The property has been extremely well maintained and benefits from a modern juxtaposed extension which currently provides a lobby/reception style entry to the main building.
• Substantial land holding 1,946m2 with three street frontages.
• Over 1,200m2 of building area
• Area for 13 car parking spaces
• Ideal owner occupied office offering or investment
• Alternate uses include office, allied health, mixed use development, including residential (all subject to Council approval)
• Simple 3 lot strata with no horizontal boundaries or common building areas
• Lot 1 and 2 owned by the Tasmanian Government
• Upgraded services including installation of lift
• Extreme value for money, possibility for up to 4 income producing tenancies
Certainly an outstanding, well maintained property with desirable on site carparking and the clear ability to benefit from multiple income streams from the separate building areas. A must for any owner occupier looking for larger space with carparking and astute investors alike.
For sale by Tender Closing strictly 4pm 9th December 2020 at the offices of Shepherd & Heap in a sealed envelope marked “3/93 Paterson St, Launceston Tender” Private and Confidential – do not open.
Tenders will be opened by two representatives of TasTAFE and Director of Shepherd & Heap.
Tender terms and conditions as described in Tender documentation
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503686854Last Updated: 19 Feb 2021
More properties from Shepherd & Heap Pty Ltd - LAUNCESTON
Contact Agent10-16 Wellington Street,Launceston, TAS 7250
Contact AgentQV Tower & Clarence House, 11 High Street,East Launceston, TAS 7250
Contact Agent73-75 St John Street,Launceston, TAS 7250