3-5 Ashford Street,
Centennial Park, WA 6330
Key property information
Map of 3-5 Ashford Street
SHED-LOADS OF PROSPECTS FOR INVESTOR
It consists of a 1998sqm block with four industrial sheds, all generating cash-flow from current leasing arrangements and excellent prospects for a profitable income as well as a diversity of potential for use.
The land is flat with ample space for parking and moving big vehicles, and the property's convenient location and proximity to amenities enhance its attraction to occupants.
All the sheds are suitable for tradespeople working in the areas of construction, machinery or vehicles, for small-scale manufacturing or for storing materials. They are steel buildings with concrete floors and have power connected.
Three are on one side of the block and the fourth occupies the other half on its own.
The tenancy of the first shed, at the front of the row of three, is currently managed by the owners in a private arrangement. This shed has a footprint of approximately 120sqm.
The middle of the three is leased until December 2022 at $446 a month. Of 79sqm, this has a sloping roof and high-clearance doors.
At the back, the third shed is of 117sqm. This has a gable roof with some natural light and high-clearance doors, and is leased until November 2023 at $718 a month.
Even greater options are presented by the shed on the other side, with 180sqm of floor space, a gable roof and high clearance doors for moving vehicles and equipment. Returning a monthly rental of $934, this building is leased until March 2023.
There's a shared toilet for the tenants, and food and coffee outlets are close by.
Discuss the advantages of this exceptional real estate with Carly Szczecinski of Merrifield Real Estate.
What you need to know:
- 1998sqm block with four trade sheds
- Established retail and industrial area just outside CBD
- Steel sheds with concrete floors and power connected
- All generating good returns from leasing arrangements
- Shed A with footprint of approximately 120sqm
- Shed B with high-clearance doors, sloping roof, 79sqm
- Shed C of 117sqm, gable roof, high-clearance doors
- 180sqm shed, gable roof, high-clearance doors
- Ample space for parking and moving big vehicles
- Shared toilet
- Near coffee and food outlets and other amenities
- Ideal opportunity for investor or tradie
- Council rates $3,629.3
- Water rates $1,644.52
Property ID: 504208992Last Updated: 27 Feb 2023
More properties from Merrifield Real Estate - Albany
$650,00051 Aberdeen Street,Albany, WA 6330
$700,000Corner Barker Road & Graham Street,Centennial Park, WA 6330