285 & 287 Inkerman Street including 3, 5, 7, & 7A Nelson Street,
Balaclava, VIC 3183
Key property information
Nelson's Quarter - Generational Land Holding in the Heart of Balaclava
- First time offered in over 70 years
- 2,318 sqm General Residential zoned site
- 95 metre corner street frontage
We highlight some of the key features of the property below;
• 2,318 sqm* General Residential Zoned development site with a 95 metre corner frontage to Inkerman and Nelson Streets.
• The property is located within 290 metres of the Carlisle Street retail strip. The highly successful shopping strip is surrounded by the very best that Melbourne has to offer by way of eateries, nightlife, fresh food supermarkets, schools, beaches and public transport.
• The property is located within just 5.8 kilometres of the Melbourne CBD with direct access to the city in under 15 minutes via train or tram service.
• This prestigious land holding in the heart of Balaclava has been consolidated by the current owners over a period of 70 years.
• The property is improved with a number of residential buildings and an older style office warehouse. The improvements are capable of generating significant short term holding income on the site.
For Sale via Expression of Interest Closing on Wednesday the 6th of June 2018 at 3pm AEST.
Transaction Advisors Charter Keck Cramer
Property ID: 502802238Last Updated: 25 May 2021