249-251 Auburn Road,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
Key property information
Map of 249-251 Auburn Road
PROMINENT CORNER FREEHOLD INVESTMENT WITH ENORMOUS POTENTIAL
- Corner site with 3 street frontages
- Potential fully let income: $95,000 pa
- Two separate income streams
Executor’s Auction: Wednesday 12th October 2022 at 12 noon on-site
This quality investment opportunity provides complete flexibility to purchasers as it benefits from two tenancies, potential for owner occupation and ability for future redevelopment or subdivision (STCA).
Key property attributes comprise:
* High exposure corner site with three (3) street frontages (Auburn Road: 7m+, Caroline Street: 45m+, Rear R.O.W: 7m+)
* Substantial improvements comprising a two-level freestanding medical/commercial tenancy and separate 2-bdr residence (both with dedicated car parking)
* Land area: 326 sqm approx.
* Building area: 281 sqm approx.
* Prime Commercial 1 zoning
* Potential fully let income: $95,000 per annum
* Two well presented tenancies providing two separate income streams
* Exceptional on-site parking for 5 cars (3 commercial & 2 residential)
* Enormous potential to develop, sub-divide, refurbish or value-add (STCA)
* Walking distance to Route 70 & 75 tram lines, Auburn Train Station and 1km to the Monash Freeway & Toorak Road on/off ramp
Located within the affluent suburb of Hawthorn, the property is within close proximity to an abundance of shopping destinations (Burke Road & Glenferrie Road), lifestyle amenity, parklands (Fritsch Holzer Reserve) as well as educational institutions such as Swinburne University.
Property ID: 504158899Last Updated: 13 Dec 2022