240 Adelaide Terrace
Perth, WA 6000
16 Oct 2019
Rare CBD Development Opportunity
- Substantial site holding: 1,697sq m
- Exciting development opportunities
- Counter cyclical opportunity
The property is located towards the eastern end of the Perth CBD on the main arterial of Adelaide Terrace. The property is 650m from the State Buildings and the COMO Treasury, 700m from Mclver Train Station and 950m from Elizabeth Quay.
The property comprises a 62 room accommodation facility on a substantial, regular shaped 1,697sq m site. Accommodation is spread across a 2 level building fronting Adelaide Terrace and a 3 level building at the rear of the site. 24 car bays are provided at the rear of the property with access from Adelaide Terrace.
- Key site towards the Western Terrace
- Large 1,697sq m site with 30 metres of frontage onto Adelaide Terrace
- 4.0:1.0 Plot Ratio with 2 metres height limit
- Benefit from the recovery of Perth’s residential market
- Inner city accommodation comprising 62 rooms with ongoing operation possible
- Tightly held precinct on Adelaide Terrace
- 100% Freehold – Vacant Possession
- Zoning: Special condition Area 1: Office/Residential (Precinct 13 – Adelaide)
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 2pm (AWST) 23 October 2019
Please contact the Exclusive Selling Agents for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 503342814Last Updated: 6 Nov 2019