2351 Clarence Way,
Upper Copmanhurst, NSW 2460
Key property information
Map of 2351 Clarence Way
BLUE CHIP CLARENCE RIVER MIXED FARMING
- Outstanding soil quality
- Picturesque location on Clarence River
- Ample scope for development
- Soils consist of well draining alluvial river flats conducive to quality cropping and horticultural pursuits.
- 160ML* water allocation underpinned by a 1.5* kilometre frontage to the picturesque Clarence River.
- Well-developed structural improvements including grain storage, machinery shed, cattle yards and fully renovated four-bedroom home with stunning views.
- Clear potential for further development through utilising irrigation water for cropping or converting arable grazing land to high-value farming.
- Currently operated as a mixed farming enterprise in conjunction with a Charolais Stud.
Property ID: 502423626Last Updated: 10 Jul 2019
Contact Agent368 Fredericks Road,Caniaba, NSW 2480
Contact Agent36/48 Belle O'Connor Street,South West Rocks, NSW 2431