220 Hunter Street,
Newcastle, NSW 2300
Key property information
Map of 220 Hunter Street
Iconic Fully-Let Investment Opportunity with Development Upside
- Four storey freehold in Newcastle CBD
- 3:1 FSR with re-development potential
- Undisrupted water views from every level
This four (4) level freehold asset sits along the highly desirable Hunter Street, the most exclusive strip along Newcastle’s foreshore. With uninterrupted water views from every level, the asset is an icon of the Newcastle CBD with development uplift potential (STCA).
This fully-let four (4) level asset is zoned B4 Mixed Use and comprises of a retail space on the ground floor with the three (3) upper levels being utilised as whole floor apartments. The passing income is ideal for any astute developer who wishes to benefit from the passive income whilst capitalising on Newcastle’s exponential growth.
Asset highlights include:
- Freestanding four-storey building in Newcastle CBD
- First time offered to the market in 24 years
- Massive commercial or residential development potential
- Exquisite water views from every floor
- 41m* frontage across two streets
- Fully-Let investment sitting on 217sq m* of land along Newcastle’s most desirable strip
For more information or to organise an inspection please contact the exclusive Savills agents.
Property ID: 504015867Last Updated: 14 Jun 2022