211 Kays Road,
Blewitt Springs, SA 5171
Key property information
Map of 211 Kays Road
ULITHORNE VINEYARD FEATURING PANORAMIC VIEWS
- 100% red grape varieties.
- 10ML* water quota
- Potential for building development
The property is located 3 kilometres north of McLaren Flat, 6 kilometres north-east of McLaren Vale and 43 kilometres south of the Adelaide CBD.
Key investment highlights include:
• 100% red grape varieties.
• Currently planted to 6.83* hectares (16.87* acres) of high yielding wine grapes, varieties including Shiraz (3.8* hectares) and Grenache (3.03* hectares).
• Certified member of Sustainable Winegrowing Australia.
• 10* megalitre water quota via the Willunga Basin Water Company Pty Ltd.
• Potential for building development (STCC).
• Improvements include a pump and fertigation shed.
• Ulithorne Wine assets available separately – refer DuncanPowell.
• 2021 crop available by negotiation.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 8 OCTOBER 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACDT)
+61 418 809 849
+61 400 859 634
* Denotes approximately
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503644786Last Updated: 3 Dec 2020