211-217 Parramatta Road,
Auburn, NSW 2144
Key property information
Map of 211-217 Parramatta Road
FREESTANDING BUILDING WITH EXCEPTIONAL PARRAMATTA ROAD EXPOSURE
- Instructions are to sell!
- First time offered in over 20 years
- Numerous value-add possibilites
211-217 Parramatta Road presents a rare opportunity for owner occupiers, investors and developers to acquire a freestanding building along the Parramatta Road corridor. Arguably the most busiest commercial enterprise hub in the Sydney Metropolitan region with over 22,000 cars passing daily. The property is less than 1km* to the M4 on/off ramp. (20.1km* west of CBD approx.). Walking distance to Auburn railway station & bus stop which is located at the front of the property. Close vicinity to all essential amenities.
This property will attract many buyers because of its many key attributes, including:
• First time offered to market in over 20 years
• Building Area: 1,000sqm*
• Site Area: 2,074sqm*
• Clear-span warehouse reaching 4.5m*
• Access via roller shutter doors
• Quality ground floor showroom area
• Huge signage potential
• 3 phase power supply
• Numerous value-add possibilities
• Full brick construction
• Two street frontages (Skarratt St South & Parramatta Rd)
• Prime Parramatta Rd exposure near major established businesses like Harvey Norman & Nick Scali.
• Suits multiple uses including retail and industrial
• Older style freestanding building currently exists on the site.
• Develop, occupy or invest
• Opportunity to develop Industrial units (STCA)
• Short-term leases in place to be sold as a (going concern)
For a copy of the Executive Summary or to arrange an inspection, contact the exclusive selling agents today.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503547598Last Updated: 9 Jul 2020