2 South Western Highway,
Donnybrook, WA 6239
Key property information
Map of 2 South Western Highway
REGIONAL LIFESTYLE & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!
- Prime South West location
- Heritage Listed
- Lifestyle & Business Opportunity
Commercially zoned, C1865 Historic Homestead set on just over 10,000 m2 of land in prime South West “Fruit Bowl” Location!!
Most recently used as a residence and previously as a restaurant, but now requiring renovations and refurbishment, this single story Colonial property includes a series of interconnected main rooms, former commercial kitchen and scullery and an internal bathroom.
The site also includes an original four room cottage, a concrete floored powered shed (approx. 12m x 10m) plus several outbuildings.
Set on two titles, the front part of which is zoned commercial and the rear priority agriculture. The site backs onto the Preston River.
* Listed on the Registry of the National Estate, the Municipal Inventory, the State wide Hotel Survey and Classified by the National Trust
* Includes many established fruiting trees
* Rear of site is flood prone
* Equipment sold with the property - as is where is
* May suit subdivision/tourism/hospitality/restaurant/private residence or accommodation (STCA)
ASKING: Offers Closing, Tuesday 5th April at 4.00 pm AWST (if not sold prior) - All offers presented.
TERMS: Deposit $40,000 | Settlement 60/90 days
Shire of Donnybrook: $1,782.37 approx. per Annum
Water Corporation: $1,463.12 approx. per annum
ZONING: Commercial & Priority Agriculture
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
Saturday, 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th March - 1.00pm - 1.45pm
Saturday, 2nd April - 1.00pm - 1.45pm
* COVID Capacity Restrictions may apply during home opens, but we will be sure to have all attendees through the property.
For further information or to inspect, call Phil Hayes on 0420 200 7... or email at email@example.com
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 504019767Last Updated: 8 Jul 2022