2 Mansard Lane,
Collingwood, VIC 3066
Key property information
Map of 2 Mansard Lane
Historical Freehold Opportunity
Constructed in 1887 when the gold rush was in full swing a publican and his architect son saw an opportunity to produce and distribute their very own brew. And so it was that the six-storey brick brewery tower with a crowning mansard roof was painstakingly constructed and it is within these very walls that the opportunity to occupy now represents itself.
- Ground floor of the Brew Tower
- Suit commercial office/studio/artist or hospitality type uses (STCA)
- High ceilings and substantial under floor void space
- External area on title
- Internal area: 65m² approx.
- External area: 87m² approx.
- Secure basement car parking
- Vacant possession
Property ID: 503222430Last Updated: 17 Nov 2019
More properties from Morley Commercial - RICHMOND