167-173 Auburn Street,
Goulburn, NSW 2580
Key property information
Map of 167-173 Auburn Street
Mechanics’ Institute – Strong Tenancy Mix & Prime Location
- Banking Government & Cafe
- Staggered lease expiry profile
- Net Income $277,390 pa + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
• National Australia Bank (NAB) - ASX listed company with a market capitalisation rate of $70 Billion
• Long standing tenants in occupation for 20+ years – NAB, NSW Police and the NSW Government
• Iconic local CBD asset secured by listed, national and Government tenants
• Extensively refurbished character building occupying a prominent CBD corner with 3 street frontages
• First time offered to the market in 25 years
• 7 on site car parks
• Goulburn - Australia’s first inland city is centrally located between Sydney and Canberra and is a regional city in the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales
• Secure income through a staggered lease expiry profile
• Annual reviews in line with CPI
• Net Income $277,390 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 28 March at 10.30am at Dexus Place, located on Level 5, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503106550Last Updated: 22 May 2019