150 & 170 Grossmans Road,
Torquay, VIC 3228
Key property information
TORQUAY TROPHY SITE
Featuring highly coveted sweeping views across Torquay and the Southern Ocean, this property represents the last remaining zoned residential land opportunity in the highly sought after and tightly held township of Torquay.
Positioned centrally to all the established and planned amenity within both the Gilbert St shopping precinct and the newly developed Torquay North precinct, future residents can look forward to an incredible lifestyle. Local gems such as Four Pines Brewery, RACV Resort and Golf Course and the Great Ocean Road are all within a stone’s throw, while the Geelong Waterfront and CBD are just a short 20 minute drive via the Surf Coast Highway.
- General Residential Zone (GRZ)
- Substantial frontage to three main major roads
- Total Area: 5.92 ha (14.62 acres)
- 90+ Residential Lots (STPA)
- The last scalable zoned residential opportunity available in Torquay
- Oceans Views
- Generous settlement terms available
Expressions of Interest close Friday April 8th at 12PM (AEST). For more information, please contact Trent Malcomson or Chris Jabs.
Property ID: 504026511Last Updated: 9 Jun 2022