15 Mercer Street,
Geelong, VIC 3220
Key property information
Map of 15 Mercer Street
Gateway to Geelong CBD
- Frontage to Mercer Street with excellent
- Building area of 220 square metres*
- Land area of 175 square metres*
Colliers are pleased to offer For Sale 15 Mercer Street Geelong.
Geelong continues to thrive as a city and is experiencing unprecedented and rapid growth in population and major commercial infrastructure developments through the CBD and outer suburbs.
With its stunning waterfront, vibrant cultural scene, and growing economy, it's no wonder that Geelong is fast becoming one of Victoria's most sought-after locations.
Mercer Street is the gateway to the CBD which has now been renamed “Station Precinct” as part of the new Central Geelong Framework plan.
Look at the new towers and the quality renovations within a stone’s throw.
The Station Precinct will be a high-density, mixed-use gateway to the city. The precinct will be transformed into an extended-hours hub for apartment living and short-stay accommodation that provides affordable housing choices. The amenity of the streetscape will be enhanced with an active frontage providing a mix of retail, hospitality and other complementary commercial uses.
This vibrant area is the perfect location for any business looking to take advantage of all that Geelong has to offer.
Key Property Features:
- Land Area of 175 square metres*
- Build Area of 220 square metres*
- Frontage to Mercer Street with excellent access and visibility
- Rear access and Car Parks
- Brand new renovation
- Disabled access and amenities
- Kitchenette and bathroom facilities
- Suits a variety of uses, including: office, medical, allied health or retail.
- Zoned Activity Centre
- Potential to further development with a generous height limit of 21 metres.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a prime piece of real estate in the heart of Geelong. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and unlock the potential of your business at 15 Mercer Street, Geelong.
For Sale: $1,250,000
For more information please contact Colliers agents Andrew Lewis on 0418 508 9... or Chris Nanni on 0438 306 3....
Property ID: 504315628Last Updated: 2 Aug 2023