149 Airds Road,
Minto, NSW 2566
Key property information
Map of 149 Airds Road
SOUTH WEST SYDNEY’S MOST RECOGNISABLE INDUSTRIAL SITE
- Freehold land holding of 76,800m²
- Building improvements of 26,355m²
- Substantial street frontage of 380m
Covering a substantial 7.68 hectares, 149 Airds Road presents the unique opportunity to acquire one the largest remaining industrial zoned land holdings in Sydney’s South West.
Underpinned by a high underlying land value, the offering benefits from a multitude of flexible future redevelopment characteristics, along with providing the following captivating features;
• Significant 76,800m² freehold land holding providing strategic redevelopment upside
• Substantial site with expansive street frontage of more than 380 metres
• Secure 12-month lease back to a major multinational Japanese corporate
• A multitude of future outcomes by either refurbishing the existing improvements, undertaking a land subdivision, or a full redevelopment of the site into a premium logistics estate
• Opportunities of such significant scale rarely become available within the tightly held Minto precinct
• Minto is a land constrained market, earmarked for strong rental / capital growth prospects in the future
• Strategic location offering excellent access to existing precinct amenity and major road infrastructure including the M5 Motorway & Campbelltown Road
149 Airds Road, Minto is being offered for sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12:00pm (AEST) Wednesday, 18th August 2021.
For more information on this property please contact Gavin Bishop or Sean Thomson.
Property ID: 503877838Last Updated: 24 Oct 2021