146 Story Road,
Cleve, SA 5640
Key property information
Map of 146 Story Road
PREMIUM CROPPING IN THE TIGHTLY HELD, CLEVE HILLS
- Total land area 987.93* hectares
- Highly productive broadacre cropping
- Quality property improvements
Strategically located 21* kilometres north of Cleve and 164* kilometres northeast of Port Lincoln, the property features quality property improvements with a central laneway increasing on-farm efficiencies.
Key investment highlights include:
• Total land area of 987.93* hectares (2,441.17* acres), of which 900* hectares are arable (91%*).
• Improvements include a four-bedroom homestead inclusive of a swimming pool, external guest room with manicured gardens, well established fruit trees, three-stand shearing shed with adjoining steel yards, as new machinery shed (540* square metres), workshop, 165 tonne grain storage, 65 tonne Rolling Roof Super Shed, nine seed silos and sundry implement sheds.
• Soil types comprise a mix of friable red clay loams to brown-grey loam over clay.
• Average annual rainfall of 400* millimetres (Bureau of Meteorology – Cleve).
• 370,000* litre rainwater storage with stock water pumped from the house dam to the header tank and gravity fed to stock troughs.
• The property features the characteristics of a highly productive broadacre cropping platform; benefiting from scale, operational efficiency, fertile soils, idyllic climate and desirable location.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING ON THURSDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2021 AT 4:00PM (ACDT)
Property ID: 503925366Last Updated: 11 Mar 2022