145 Windsor Street,
Richmond, NSW 2753
Key property information
Map of 145 Windsor Street
'1930's HERITAGE THEATRE IN THE CENTRE OF RICHMOND'
Built-in 1935 and designed by Moore & Dyer, the heritage listed 'Regent Theatre' is full of Art Deco character and offers a unique business opportunity. Perfectly situated on the main street of Richmond, it's a stroll to the station, restaurants and shops..
• A fantastic redevelopment site/project!
• Ideal location providing plenty of street traffic
• Classic design inspired by Art Deco architecture
• Constant business, popular for school excursions
• Includes a well-equipped reception and snack bar
• The site backs onto a local carpark behind ANZ bank.
• Cinema 1 seats 219 patrons and includes a crying room
• Theatre is equipped with back-up Rolls Royce generator
• Cinema 2 seats 286 patrons with access to a lounge area
• Building has a variety of opportunities and would suit many uses
• Land size 1170m2 (approx) - w/a second access to East Market St
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Property ID: 503871486Last Updated: 14 Oct 2021