142 Gouger Street
Adelaide, SA 5000
Key property information
Map of 142 Gouger Street
142 Gouger Street, Adelaide
The key high profile corner site is situated on prestigious Gouger Street immediately adjacent to some of the best restaurants in Adelaide and just a stone’s throw from the Adelaide Central Market, Chinatown and the developing precinct of Whitmore Square. This is an iconic location enjoying the benefits of two street frontages and a total site area of approximately 755 square metres.
Astute purchasers will recognise the benefits of holding income from the two tenants currently operating from the site but ultimately understand the medium term development options for the site which, subject to normal statutory consents, may include:
• Residential high rise apartments
• Short term visitor accommodation including hotel and serviced accommodation
• Student accommodation
• Commercial offices
• Owner occupation of the existing improvements for adaptive re-use to retail, restaurant, showroom, food and beverage or service based retail
Whether for short to medium term redevelopment of the site, medium term speculation in this tightly held precinct or some other option for the site it is easy to recognise the trophy nature of the property amongst some of the most tightly held real estate in the Adelaide CBD.
Key highlights include:
• Two street frontages and a right of way along the western boundary
• High profile corner location with key Gouger Street address
• Total site area of circa 755 square metres
• Holding income of circa $110,000pa (net) from Bob Jane T Marts and APN Outdoor
• Flexible Capital City Zoning with prescribed height limits of 53 metres.
JLL is exclusively appointed as sole agents to offer 142 Gouger Street Adelaide for sale by private treaty.
JLL RLA 1842
Property ID: 501847538Last Updated: 4 May 2018