141 Robertson Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Key property information
Map of 141 Robertson Street
Freehold Opportunity just off James Street - PRICE REDUCTION!
- 660sqm office incl. 75sqm warehouse
- 546sq m site area
- Onsite parking
- 660sq m* of office space over two levels including 75sq m* of internal warehouse and garage
- 546sq m* site area
- Freestanding commercial building with the potential for retail and showroom uses (STCA)
- 7 off street car parks, 9 including garage parking
- Own and occupy or invest
- Ability to split tenancy areas
- Affluent location with superior amenity in close proximity
- Surrounded by ever increasing residential density to promote increasing workforce within a 5km radius
- Close proximity to James Street Precinct, Gasworks, Brisbane Powerhouse, Brunswick Street Mall, Emporium Hotel and Dining and a variety of other lifestyle amenities
- 350m* to the new David Jones store on James Street
- Brisbane CBD within 1.1km*
- Future development potential (STCA), Mixed Use (inner City) Zone NPP-005 James Street Precinct, Fortitude Valley Neighbourhood Plan
- Property can be sold as a going concern (GST exclusive) with ground floor lease
Opportunities to secure freehold commercial assets in prime locations such as this are incredibly rare. It is recommended that interested parties put forward their enquiry as soon as possible to avoid missing out on the property.
141 Robertson Street, Fortitude Valley is being offered for sale via offers to purchase.
Contact the exclusive agents Savills to obtain an information memorandum and arrange inspection.
Property ID: 502217670Last Updated: 30 Jul 2019
Contact Agent60 Edmondstone Road,Bowen Hills, QLD 4006
Contact Agent62 - 64 Commercial Road,Newstead, QLD 4006
Contact Agent15 Creswell Street,Newstead, QLD 4006