135 Fleet Road
Punyelroo, SA 5353
154.5ha (381.78 acres)
07 Nov 2018
Lower Murray Commercial Vineyard
- 38ha* of vines producing quality fruit
- Shiraz and Chardonnay varieties
- 275 meg litre water licence
The vineyard produces consistent yields and high quality grapes with the benefit of relatively low vineyard running costs. The vendor has a long history of supplying major wine companies with high quality fruit.
The property is situated at Punyelroo near Swan Reach, around a 1.5 hour* drive north-east of Adelaide.
The property comprises:
• A 38 hectare* vineyard including 25 hectares* of Shiraz plantings and 13 hectares* of Chardonnay.
• 15 hectares* of plantable land for horticulture or additional vineyards, currently with overhead sprinklers.
• 275 mega litres* of Class 3A (high security) water entitlements from the Murray River.
• Recently installed sophisticated irrigation system.
• Two freehold Titles.
• Spacious four-bedroom brick house surrounded by expansive lawns and fruit tree orchard.
• Extensive shedding.
• A wonderful outlook over the lagoon and access to a popular part of the Murray River.
Punyelroo Vineyard is For Sale by Expression of Interest, closing Tuesday 24 April at 4pm (ACST).
Property ID: 502749618Last Updated: 7 Nov 2018