128 Chester Pass Road,
Lange, WA 6330
Key property information
Map of 128 Chester Pass Road
AFFORDABLE COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITY
This freehold showroom and warehouse is ideal for business operators or as a sound commercial real estate investment in a prime area.
On busy Chester Pass Road, with a large volume of passing traffic daily, the property of approximately 300sqm currently houses a retail carpet showroom, the owners being prepared to negotiate a lease-back of the premises.
Near the main entrance is an office and customer service area for conducting business transactions. Adjoining this is a spacious, air-conditioned shop floor, complemented by two smaller offshoot rooms for additional merchandise displays.
Behind the showroom is a sizeable warehouse and storage area. This has high-clearance doors at the rear for access by large vehicles, as well as a mezzanine storage platform, a small staff kitchen, toilet and hand basin.
The showroom part of the building is of brick with a steel roof, and the warehouse addition at the back is of steel construction. In the fenced and gated back yard, there's a shed of approximately 56sqm providing further storage space.
There are numerous car bays on this 1012sqm block, as well as truck access and parking at the back.
Chester Pass Road houses a wide scope of industrial and commercial buildings, and this freehold property could be adapted to suit many functions, from its current retail use to wholesale supplies, repairs or light manufacturing.
What you need to know:
- Established retail showroom and warehouse
- Zoned commercial
- 1012sqm block
- Busy industrial and retail area
- High volume of passing traffic
- Front showroom with two smaller offshoot showrooms
- Office and customer service area
- Sizeable rear warehouse with high-clearance doors for big vehicles
- Mezzanine storage platform
- Small kitchen, toilet
- Separate 56sqm storage shed
- Secure, gated rear section
- Easy truck access
- Numerous customer parking spaces
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Suit operator or investor
- Current owners will negotiate a lease-back
- Ideal for wide scope of uses
Property ID: 503512898Last Updated: 7 Oct 2020