126 A & D Martin Street,
Brighton, VIC 3186
Key property information
Map of 126 A & D Martin Street
Invest, Occupy or Develop
This is one of the last corner sites not developed in Brighton which offers great future potential. In summary its key attributes are as follows:
* Charming single level building comprising two shops
* Total site area: 401sqm (approx.)
* Commercial 1 zoning - flexible for retail, office and residential above
* Frontages to Martin Street and Asling Street totaling 47 metres (approx.)
* Lane way access at rear
* Two tenancies on month to month leases ($2,773 pcm approx.)
* Martin Street Structure Plan being implemented supporting multiple levels of development
* 30 second walk to Gardenvale Train Station with popular cafes (St Martins, Sons of Mary and Martin Street Cafe & Providore) and a local supermarket nearby.
Brighton now boosts a median house price of around $2.4m, being regarded as one of Australia's most affluent suburbs due to excellent lifestyle amenities and close proximity to the Melbourne CBD.
For further information or inspections contact:
JULIAN VAUTIN - 0420 406 6... or email@example.com
MATT NICHOLS - 0418 186 4... or firstname.lastname@example.org
JAMES GLEN - 0401 493 2... or email@example.com
NB: All areas and measurements are approximate. All prices are plus GST, unless otherwise stated.
Property ID: 502057158Last Updated: 26 Oct 2021
Contact Agent447 Bay Street,Brighton, VIC 3186
Contact Agent50-52 Well Street and 38 Burrows Street,Brighton, VIC 3186
Contact Agent19-25 Oakwood Avenue,Brighton, VIC 3186