119 Redfern Street,
Redfern, NSW 2016
Key property information
Map of 119 Redfern Street
PRIME CORNER COMMERCIAL BUILDING
- Extremely rare trophy property
- NLA 330m² of commercial space
- Close to rail and bus transport
The property is located on the corner of Redfern Street and George Street and is the former Redfern Post Office building built in 1882. This offering allows for an opportunity to secure an extremely rare vacant possession commercial building in one of Sydney’s hottest suburbs being Redfern. The property is zoned B2 Local Centre and has recently undergone a brand new refurbishment from its current owners who are a well renowned international architectural firm.
This premium office fitout has set this property up for immediate occupation for the ideal owner occupier or has excellent ability to generate high rental returns on very long leases for the avid investor.
Key features include:
- High profile corner location – former Redfern Post Office
- Office built in 1882 in Victorian Italianate style
- Substantial 330m² of commercial space across two levels
- Level parcel of land 313m² in size
- Zoned B2 - Local Centre, FSR 1.5:1 and height limit 12 metres
-Ideal for immediate occupation thanks to a recently completed A-Grade fitout and refurbishment
- Retained original heritage facade - the building is currently state heritage listed
- An abundance of natural light throughout the building
- No vacancy in the immediate area allowing favourable lease terms for an investor
- 280 metres from Redfern train station
- Redfern has become a growing hub for creative businesses
- Abundance of amenity within the Redfern precinct
- Two level building allowing for a mix of retail and office usage.
119 Redfern Street, Redfern will be sold via Expressions of Interest.
EOI closing 4pm, Wednesday 17th October 2018
For all enquiries, please contact the below Colliers International exclusive agents:
0432 242 063
0416 479 189
Property ID: 502959542Last Updated: 17 Dec 2018