116 Saint Anthony's Creek Road,
Bathurst, NSW 2795
Key property information
Map of 116 Saint Anthony's Creek Road
PANORAMIC VIEWS & COOL CLIMATE WINES
- Panoramic district views
- Cool Climate Wines
- Bush retreat & activities
Winburndale has warm days and cool nights in summer and autumn, giving the grapes a longer ripening period, natural acidity and a beautiful flavour.
Producing annually approximately 50* tonnes of Chardonnay, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Riesling grapes.
Some of the many features include:
• Cellar Door, function room and climate controlled winery
• Magnificent architecturally designed home with wet edge pool
• Separate guest accommodation cabins or tourism venture
• Remnants of the Fontana and Little Wonder Gold Mines
• Stunning panoramic scenery looking towards Bathurst and Orange
• Water is secured by the Winburndale pipeline and six dams
• Only 2.5* hours to Sydney and only 15* minutes to Bathurst
Winburndale was selected, by the current owners, for its climate, soil, landscape, temperatures, rainfall, sunlight, slopes and drainage.
The vendors are motivated to sell and will consider selling the winery equipment separately if not required.
Please contact Richard Royle at CBRE Agribusiness for a brochure or book an inspection.
Property ID: 502807958Last Updated: 11 Jan 2021