1104/37 Bligh Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Map of 1104/37 Bligh Street
HIGHRISE COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH EXPANSIVE VIEWS!
- One of Sydney's best commercial suites
- Enviable corner positioning
- Prestigious and tightly held location
- One of Sydney's best commercial office suites
- Truly unique and irreplaceable opportunity
- Enviable corner positioning and excellent light
- Highrise floor with expansive CBD skyline views
- Large windows wrapping the entire Eastern facade
- Exclusive, impressive and inspired work space
- Quality fitout with bespoke custom cabinetry
- Professional reception and boardroom areas
- Mixture of offices and open plan work spaces
- Highly acclaimed commercial strata building
- Striking main lobby area with high spec finishes
- Excellent building services including three lifts
- Opposite the new Martin Place Metro Station
- Handy to Sydney's finest restaurants and bars
- Landmark location in Sydney's core financial hub
- Close to Wynyard, Circular Quay and Barangaroo
- Minutes to Royal Botanic Gardens and Martin Place
- Surrounded by billions of new CBD development
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held precinct
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 1104, Lot 74 - 106 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $3,938 per quarter approx.
Council rates - $782 per quarter approx.
Water rates - $21 per quarter approx.
Adam Droubi - 0420 807 090
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503185762Last Updated: 13 Oct 2019