11-25 Carmody Street,
Warwick, QLD 4370
Key property information
Map of 11-25 Carmody Street
Previous 82 Lot Subdivision – Motivated Vendors!
- 2.98ha* of flood free land
The 2.98ha* site is prominently located in a quiet residential street on the outskirts of Warwick & previously had an approved DA in place for an 82 lot multi stage unit sub-division.
Located in Warwick, the site presents great exposure with the opportunity to capitalise on the large number of developments either under way or proposed for the region. These will then have a flow on effect to the overall population & economic profile of the Southern Downs Region.
• 2.98ha* of flood free land with 163* metres of frontage to Carmody Street
• Services already connected to part of the site
• Previous DA permitted a variety of uses, potential options are; retirement, aged care or manufactured homes (STCA)
• Zoned Low Density Residential
• Prime residential location just 1km* to Warwick General Hospital and 2.5km* to Rose City Shopping World
Motivated Vendors - all offers will be considered!
Accelerating Success. Please contact Dan Dwan or Arthur Carpenter of Colliers International for more Information.
Property ID: 502879906Last Updated: 27 Feb 2019