109 Campbell Street,
Oakey, QLD 4401
Key property information
Map of 109 Campbell Street
Longstanding Tenanted Investment
Colliers International Toowoomba is proud to present 109 Campbell Street, Oakey to the market. This asset provides an outstanding opportunity to secure an investment backed by a long standing blue-chip tenant in the resource rich Oakey region.
• Leased to ASX listed tenant NAB since 1998
• Brand new 3 year lease covenant with options to 2031
• Net Income: $33,311 per annum + GST
• Assuring growth – Fixed 3% annual rent increases
• All usual outgoings paid by the tenants
• Bank fit out consisting of an open plan teller area with customer foyer, 2 customer meeting rooms, strong room, stationery room, staff room/kitchenette and male & female amenities
• Located in the main street of Oakey surrounded by key services such as, Newsagency, Pharmacy, Café & Restaurants, Thrifty Link Hardware and Black Toyota.
Oakey is ideally positioned less than 30 minutes’ drive from the Toowoomba CBD, 20 minutes from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport and 10 minutes from the Charlton Wellcamp Industrial Precinct.
Oakey could be considered the gateway to the resource rich Surat Basin with coal mining operating in the surrounding area. Oakey is also home to significant defence infrastructure, two meat processing plants, a stock feed manufacturing plant and has its own gas power station delivering reliable power during periods of peak demand. A new solar power plant is currently being developed just outside of Oakey. The planned infrastructure projects and attractive property prices provide the perfect opportunity to establish a competitive business of any scale.
To discuss this opportunity further and to obtain the Information Memorandum, contact
Dan Dwan or Rebecca Steinmuller of Colliers International Toowoomba.
*all areas, distances and figures are approximate
Property ID: 503292978Last Updated: 2 Apr 2020