107 Lower King Street,
Caboolture, QLD 4510
Key property information
Map of 107 Lower King Street
Brand New Fuel & Convenience Retail Centre - 15 Year Lease
- Newly constructed premises
- Complimentary tenancy mix
- Net Income $437,707 pa + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
• 15 year lease to 2034 + options to 2054
• 7 Eleven - Australia’s third largest private company with a network of over 650 convenience stores
• Complimentary tenancy mix with Beechmere Bakery (10 year lease + options) and Sandellas Flat Bread (5 year lease + option)
• Newly constructed premises completed in 2019 offering significant tax depreciation benefits
• Highway thoroughfare corner site with exposure to 28,000+ cars daily
• Commanding 2,443 sqm corner site with dual street access in close proximity to the Bruce Highway
• Thriving commercial catchment surrounded by national tenants including Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, McDonalds and the Caboolture Town Square and Private Hospital
• Caboolture - Flourishing residential satellite city of Brisbane serving as the gateway to the Sunshine Coast
• Fixed 3% and 4% annual rent increases
• Net Income $437,707 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 16 May at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503164158Last Updated: 9 Aug 2019