106/434 St Kilda Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
Key property information
Map of 106/434 St Kilda Road
Inner-City Office Suite - Vendor wants this sold
- Close to upcoming Domain Train Station
- Outstanding Amenity
- Suits investors or owner occupiers
This property is situated in Asian Pacific House - a recently modernised corporate building with an impressive corporate entrance that includes dual retail outlets which add to the active and exciting vibe. The flexible area is approximately 56 sqm with private toilets, showers & change room facilities and is conveniently located only 1 level above the ground floor entrance.
Key features include:
• Light filled office space of 56 m2 approximately
• Convenient level 1 position
• Within recently modernised corporate tower
• Outstanding private amenities (2 toilets, 2 showers & change room)
• Communal amenities available if additional office space desired
• Close to NEW ANZAC train station (refer Metro Tunnel Project)
• Car parking available if required by separate agreement
• Ideal for medical/allied health, personal trainer, professional office
• Occupy or invest
Situated among bustling corporate towers, a growing luxury apartment precinct and a short distance to the new ANSAC Train Station near the Shrine of Remembrance, this property packs a punch and runs rings around other options you may be considering. The evolving St Kilda Road location benefits from large residential and office developments, the high volume of through traffic and proximity to iconic Melbourne Suburbs. Albert Park, South Yarra and St Kilda boast high appeal and are key lifestyle destinations, drawing in patrons from around Melbourne and Australia.
Please do not hesitate to call exclusive selling agents immediately for more details or arrange a private inspection.
0418 439 388
0421 516 4...
Note: The figures above are estimated and interested buyer should refer to the final sales documentation. Car parks are available on the ground floor by leasehold arrangement and sold separately.
Property ID: 503954246Last Updated: 13 May 2022