10 Smith Street,
Wivenhoe, TAS 7320
Key property information
Map of 10 Smith Street
Prime industrial infill re-development opportunity
10 Smith Street, Wivenhoe provides a significant in fill re-development opportunity in an important industrial precinct. The site’s location, both close to the CBD and the Port of Burnie, along with three street frontages provides a number of distinct advantages to potential developers and occupiers.
The property, comprising seven titles will be offered for sale in ‘one line’, subject to the current leases in place. Limited sites of scale currently exist for development within proximity of the Port of Burnie.
- Land totaling 12.932.95 sqm (approx.), zoned ‘general industrial’
- Overall Gross Building Area of 3,486 sqm(approx.)
- Existing buildings comprise various storage, workshop and administration options
- Key logistics precinct for the Burnie region
- Potential cash flow while you plan via current leases in place and other short-term leasing opportunities
- A site on the doorstep of one of Tasmania’s busiest industrial ports, with strong linkages to the Bass Highway & rail
- First time to market in over a Century
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 13 December 2018.
For further details or to inspect, please contact Nicholas Bond of Knight Frank.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503030030Last Updated: 19 Feb 2019