10-16 Wellington Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
Key property information
Map of 10-16 Wellington Street
Highly Important and Commanding Landmark Corner Giant
The substantial 5,403m2 corner site comprises three wings centred around a substantial open air on grade carpark and landscaped area of over 1,000m2 lending itself to new multi level construction. The layout and general configuration of the property well suits hotel development, residential conversion, allied health or general mixed use development (Council and or zoning changes may apply).
• Land area - one freehold title 5,403m2
• Building area - combined area of approx 4,928m2
• Up to 30 open air car parking spaces
• Unlimited opportunity – from repurposing the existing buildings to complete redevelopment of the expansive site
• Would well suit hotel, residential, medical, educational and office type uses going forward (all stca)
• Upgraded services including installation of 2 lifts
• Ultra rare unique site with unrivalled access to the Royal Park and Tamar River
• Neighbouring only the Queen Victoria Art Gallery with proposed $50m upgrade
• Central location only 300m to Brisbane Street Mall
Invest in a COVID safe state with stable economic and political landscape to develop an iconic site into Launceston’s latest exciting development.
For sale by Tender Closing strictly 4pm 9th December 2020 at the offices of Shepherd & Heap in a sealed envelope marked “10-16 Wellington St, Launceston Tender” Private and Confidential – do not open
Tenders will be opened by two representatives of TasTAFE and Director of Shepherd & Heap, Tender terms and conditions as described in Tender documentation.
Explore property virtually
Property ID: 503686786Last Updated: 19 Feb 2021
More properties from Shepherd & Heap Pty Ltd - LAUNCESTON
Contact AgentQV Tower & Clarence House, 11 High Street,East Launceston, TAS 7250
Contact Agent73-75 St John Street,Launceston, TAS 7250
Contact Agent3/93 Paterson Street,Launceston, TAS 7250