37-39 Winnacott StreetWillagee, WA 6156
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY - APPROVED RE-DEVELOPMENT SITE
The property has been previously used as a church, a theatre and drama school, and the existing building would suit numerous commercial businesses propositions.
Approval for ~400sqm medical centre, cafe and 5 residential apartments creates the ideal opportunity for a syndicate of medical practitioners to benefit from associated businesses and receive a bonus rental income (or staff accommodation) from the residential properties.
The property is being offered with Vacant Possession and key features include:
Existing property features:
• Well located 1408 sqm of level of land.
• Zoned Community Commercial Centre with a residential R40 zoning.
• Approved use for approximately 400 sqm ground floor medical centre with 5 residential units above totaling approximately 950 sqm with secure parking undercover parking.
• Approximately 400sqm of existing brick & tile hall, with facilities.
• Ample existing on site parking
• Prominent street frontage and right of way side access.
• Next to Willagee retail zone, community hall, library & primary school.
Possible development opportunities:
• 5, 6 or 7 unit residential redevelopment.
• Mixed use development commercial and residential.
• Possible change of use to suit a large number of business types, either redeveloping or retaining the existing improvements.
• The Vendor may accommodate the Buyers individual redevelopment requirements.
For further information on how this property may suit your individual needs, full details, floor plans and the Expression of Interest offer documentation please contact Aidan Casey on 0407 423 655 or 9319 3022.
Property ID: 5451412Last Updated: 30 Nov 2013