389-391 Bay Street Brighton, VIC 3186
20 Sep 2018
Two Shops, Two Titles – Opposite Coles Supermarket
- Versatile Freehold with Potential
- Exceptional Exposure in Busy Location
- Outstanding Value Add Opportunity
- Exceptionally located within a tightly held retail precinct and opposite high performing Coles Supermarket.
- Two inter-connecting shops with generous retail and office/ residential accommodation.
- Total Land Area: 371m2 approx.
- Zoned: Commercial 1 plus DD 010 Overlay.
- Excellent frontage and rear access of 12.19 metres.
- Suit a variety of uses (STCA)
- Excellent public car parking nearby with off street parking included.
- Surrounded by notable occupiers including Coles, Chemist Warehouse, Australia Post, Flight Centre, Rock Salt and more
- Irreplaceable opportunity to acquire substantial commercial holding with exceptional proportions suitable for investment, development and owner occupation.
Note: No GST payable on purchase price.
Property ID: 502932282Last Updated: 21 Nov 2018