Barrabool Hills Shopping Centre, Cnr Stoneleigh Crescent and Province Boulevard Geelong, VIC 3220
03 May 2015
Barrabool Hills Shopping Centre
- Full Line Woolworths supermarket – 3,200
- Opportunity for approx 9 specialty shops
- On grade parking for 190 cars
Barrabool Hills Shopping Centre will provide convenient car parking to cater for a compact neighbourhood centre, which will primarily serve the food and grocery and weekly convenience and service shopping needs of residents of Barrabool Hills.
The centre will be situated on the north-eastern corner of Stoneleigh Crescent and Province Boulevard, Barrabool Hills.
The centre is due for completion mid-2015. Once complete Barrabool Hills Shopping Centre will boast the following features;
• Trade area population of an estimated 6,350 people
• Median Age 37 years
• Average Household Income $125,215 compared to the Non Metro
• Average of $68,117
• Over 89% of population own or are purchasing a home with the average household size being 2.9 people
• Couples with Children making up over 67% of trade area population
Property ID: 501148295Last Updated: 3 May 2016