160 Military RoadAvondale Heights, VIC 3034
Onsite car parks
02 Nov 2018
Metropolitan Melbourne Investment – New 15 Year Lease to Caltex
- High profile Military Road position
- Expansive exposure to 3 streets
- New 15 year lease $185,500 pa net
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Caltex Australia Management Pty Ltd – a wholly owned subsidiary of Caltex Ltd, an ASX50 company with a market capitilisation circa $8 Billion
• High profile 1,701 sqm site situated prominently on the corner of Military and Milleara Road
• Approx. 330 sqm of GFA and 15 plus car parks
• High performing convenience retail location within close proximity to Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and McDonalds
• Avondale Heights – strong Melbourne metro suburb located only 12 kms from the CBD
• Favourable environmental provisions with ownership of the tanks and remediation responsibility of Caltex
• Tenant pays all usual outgoings (including Land Tax)
• Fixed 3% annual increases
• Net Income $185,500 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Friday 2 November at 10:30am (AEDT) at the Cushman & Wakefield Melbourne Office, located on Level 9, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Sydney and Brisbane.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 502981526Last Updated: 6 Jan 2019