17-19 Charles Street New Norfolk, TAS 7140
Expressions of Interest
Multi Tenanted Investment - WALE of in Excess of 8 years + Net Rentals
The property is strategically located in the township of New Norfolk, with frontages to George, Charles and Leatham Streets, opposite a modern Woolworth’s supermarket, adjacent to Mitre 10 & McDonalds, and just off High Street, the traditional retail strip for this township.
The property is a former Woolworths supermarket, which has recently been converted, extended and totally upgraded to provide 3 modern tenancies, all subject to long term leases.
The three tenants, Shiploads, Zap Fitness and 9/11 Bottleshop, pay a total annual rental of $300,000, plus all outgoings, with lease terms of between 7 and 10 years from early 2019.
The building has a gross area of approximately 1,835 sqm, situated on three titles, with a combined site area of approximately 6,825 sqm, incorporating approximately 125 car parks.
• Strategically located in a regional township, close to Hobart
• The property is situated on a prominent corner location, in the premium commercial hub of New Norfolk, with significant national tenants adjacent: Woolworths, McDonalds and Mitre 10.
• A substantial site: 6,825 sqm,with extensive car parking
• Fully leased, with long term security – new leases of between 7-10 years
• Net income - $300,000 plus all outgoings
• The property presents itself as new, with extensive redevelopment work undertaken
• Excellent depreciation
This is your opportunity to secure a well leased, recently upgraded and extended building, with ample on-site parking, subject to long term leases and excellent depreciation.
Expressions of Interest closes Friday 12pm 24 May 2019.
Please call now for more information.
Property ID: 503178450Last Updated: 2 Jun 2019