25 Burnett Street New Norfolk, TAS 7140
19 Jun 2017
SECURE PASSIVE INVESTMENT - NEW NORFOLK - LEASED TO NATIONAL TENANT
* Comprising three (3) Titles the site has extensive road frontage with drive-through entry and egress located plus a combination of solid hardstand and gravel apron for extra off-street customer car parking;
* Located within the busy New Norfolk commercial business precinct the property has been historically known as Beaurepaires with a total land area measuring approximately 1,664m2;
* Circa 1968 the building is solid brick construction measuring approximately 244m2 comprising front reception/waiting room/showroom, 2 mechanical/tyre replacement workshop areas and stock display/storage area; The larger workshop provides extra hoist and roller door height plus drive-through rear roller door entry.
* Internally, the building is in excellent condition and provides staff amenities meeting all modern day commercial compliance requirements; the property has been regularly maintained;
* Securely leased to a national tenant with Options to extend until 2025.
* A solid passive investment opportunity providing very low risk and on-going growth with fixed annual rental increases for the Term of the current Lease.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick
PLEASE NOTE BEAUREPAIRES IS NOT RELOCATING AND THE BUSINESS OPERATION IS NOT FOR SALE.
Property ID: 502128898Last Updated: 27 Jun 2017