65-67 High Street New Norfolk, TAS 7140
18 Nov 2016
THREE (3) PROMINENT RETAIL SHOPS
PASSIVE FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Prime frontage onto the very busy High Street located in the heart of the New Norfolk Central Business District.
* Prominent exposure to high volume pedestrian and vehicle traffic flow complete with side-driveway access to extensive land parcel measuring 1,159m2 for tenant and customer car parking;
* Total Building size measuring approximately 320m2 divided into 3 retail shops under the one roofline. The Net Lettable Floor Area for each shop is;
* No 65 High Street = 104m2;
* No 65A High Street = 82m2;
* No 67 High Street = 80m2;
* Total Net Lettable Floor Area = 266m2.
* Solid Concrete Block Construction built 1966 with Galvanised Iron roof all on one (1) Title and currently leased separately to 3 tenancies;
* Shop 65A currently on month to month rental with vacant possession available for a new tenancy starting on and from September/October 2015;
* This property provides an outstanding opportunity for future development with the rear boundary being adjacent to the significant new Mitre 10 Building and within close proximity to the new & substantial Woolworths Shopping Complex;
* At the same time, continue to collect a passive income from this affordable freehold property investment opportunity;
* Explore the possibilities with this versatile property mix situated in the popular Derwent Valley region renowned for its primary production of hops, cherries, whiskey & salmon.
For Sale by Negotiation
Inspection strictly by appointment only
All enquiries contact John Barwick
Property ID: 501698325Last Updated: 24 Apr 2017