235 Zillmere Road Zillmere, QLD 4034
$1.95M --> Price reduced to $1.75M unconditional
Retail Shopping Centre for Sale - North Brisbane QLD.
- 2nd busy local retail Shopping Centre for sale on North Brisbane
-10 retail shops
-Excellent Exposure to the main road
-Below market rental rates
-Land : 1209m2, Lease area 667m2 zoning Business
-Plenty of car parking space
- Approximately 2.5 kilometres to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre
- 15 mins walk to Zillmere train station and IGA., opposite to Faircost Auto centre Zillmere and surrounding by residential houses and commercial warehouses
- Median house price $447,000 with annual capital growth 6.04%; Median Unit price $355,000 with annual capital growth 4.88%.
- residential vacancy rate at 2% well below the average 3% rate.
- Excellent location for residential apartments given its location in proximity to major northside employment hubs of Geebung, Brendale and Westfield Chermsidde Shopping Centre
- Shops Renovation, potential to increase the value
Summary of shops
Shop 1: 120 m2
Shop 2: 87 m2
Shop 3 57 m2
Shop 4: 57 m2
Shop 5: 57 m2
Shop 6+7: 114 m2
Shop 8: 57 m2
Shop9 10: 95m2
Total Floor Area: 644m2
* Development potential
(1)No easement on the land
(2)Council said you can build up to 3 level mix used commercial building
(3) Putting a residential mix used building, you need to lodge an Impact assessment development application subject to council approval.
(4) Car park space, 5 spaces per 100m2 gross floor area.
Price: $1.95 million --> Price reduced Accept unconditional contract at $1.75 million
Inspection: By appointment
Address: Zilmere QLD
Contact: Conan Li 0404 617 767; Tom Zhang 0432 422 388
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in
respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Property ID: 501928626Last Updated: 9 Apr 2019