For Sale or Lease
26 Palmerin Street Warwick, QLD 4370
Expressions of Interest Closing 15 August at 4pm
0.69ha (1.71 acres)
Ample onsite parking
Principal Centre - Warwick
Warwick Retail Redevelopment Opportunity!
- Huge corner site
- Refurbishments available
• Total building area of 2,075m2* with a flexible floor plate available for smaller tenancies ranging from 262m2* to 970m2 (can be adjusted to fit your requirements)
• Retail development plans available with 4 large format tenancies plus a cafe.
• Suitable for a wide variety of large format retail & office users.
• Great signage opportunity via 2 street frontage Palmerin and Albert Streets.
• Located close to Woolworths, Coles, IGA, Harvey Norman in the thriving regional city centre.
• Zoned Principal Centre.
• Currently 27 onsite car parks with redevelopment plans to increase to 34.
• As a lease option the owners will work with tenant requirements & refurbish building to suit
• Purchase the site to owner occupy or take advantage of redevelopment potential options.
Well located in the Northern CBD of Warwick directly opposite Leslie Park the site presents great amenity and exposure. Warwick continues a tradition of a very stable population base and a significant regional centre with very sound economic profile as part of the Southern Downs Region. Take advantage of these opportunities to capitalise on the site as an owner occupier or landlord.
Currently taking Expressions of Interests For sale & Lease closing 15 August 2019 at 4pm, for this outstanding redevelopment opportunity! Information Memorandum & due diligence data room available on request.
Accelerating Success. For more information, please contact Dan Dwan or Arthur Carpenter of Colliers International.
*Areas are approx
Property ID: 502943654Last Updated: 13 Aug 2019