Address available on request Jindalee, QLD 4074
25 Mar 2013
One of Brisbane's Best Homemaker Centres - For Sale Individually or In-One-Line
- Major homemaker destination comprising 45 tenancies, providing a total GLA of 21,916 sqm* with abundant and easily accessible on-grade car parking for 620 cars*.
- Securely leased with 99% occupancy to an extensive array of homemaker tenants and further complimented by a large non-retail component.
- The Centre forms one of the main components of a key retail destination in the region.
- Easily accessible, high profile site with excellent exposure to passing traffic along the Centenary Highway, the major east-west arterial connecting Brisbane and the rapidly expanding regions of Ipswich and beyond.
- Extensive and established main trade area (MTA) of 281,250 residents with robust 1.6% annual population growth until 2026*#.
- High spending power catchment with income levels above the Brisbane average on both a per capita (+5.6%) and household basis (+9.9%)*#.
- Limited competition within the main trade area with Homemaker City Jindalee being the main bulky goods centre serving trade area residents*#.
- Development and value add potential through the large land holding of some 52,890 square metres and flexible zoning.
- Fully leased net income of the Centre is $5,535,000 p.a.* as at 1 September 2012.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST Closing Noon (AEDST) Thursday 22 November 2012
# Source: Macro Plan Dimasi, October 2012
To be sold Individually or In-One-Line with Homemaker City Aspley, which can be viewed online by clicking; www.joneslanglasalle.com.au/500495323
Property ID: 500495315Last Updated: 26 Jun 2015