3, 320 David Low WayBli Bli, QLD 4560
$4660 Per Month (Excl GST)
0.63ha (1.55 acres)
Local Centre Zone
Restaurant/Cafe/Takeaway suited Premises in Thriving Bli Bli River Markets
- In a Community Shopping Centre
- Prime position with outdoor dining area
- Includes partial fit-out
• Prime position in the Centre
• Adjacent to White's Supa IGA
• Beside Casimir Café, Bli Bli Butcher and Subway
• Includes cold-room, kitchen flue, connection to grease trap & other items
• Area: 86 sqm approx. plus generous outdoor dining area
• Rent: $4,660 per month (excl. GST)
• Outgoings: $547.21 per month (excl. GST)
River Markets is the main Community Shopping Centre, catering for the needs of the suburb of Bli Bli, a progressively growing community on the Sunshine Coast.
Operating 7 days a week and conveniently located on David Low Way the Centre is only minutes' drive from the Sunshine Coast Motorway.
River Markets is a community hub with a fantastic mix of operators including the Whites Supa IGA, butcher, bakery, bottle shop, news agent, Post Office, chemist, dentists, eateries and other retail outlets, all with convenient street level parking.
Most businesses open 7 Days a week with the Supa IGA open 6am - 9pm.
For further information or inspections contact Hindmarsh Property Services, Managing Agents.
Property ID: 503304438Last Updated: 13 Sep 2019