869 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000
24 Oct 2018
AAA+ FREEHOLD INVESTMENT WITH SECURE LEASE TO 7-ELEVEN
869 George Street provides an opportunity to secure a freehold super prime retail property on Australia’s most coveted street. A new long lease to a proven tenant (7/11) will provide instant rental income. The retail property is located on the door step of a multitude of amenities and transport such as UTS, TAFE, Central Park, Broadway, Chinatown and Entertainment Centres.
• 5 + 5 + 5 year lease to 7-Eleven with a net annual income of $175,881* with fixed 4.00% annual rental increases
• Total building area of 237sq m* with rear lane access and prime George Street exposure
• A fundamentally sound retail investment, metres from Central Train Station, the largest transport interchange in Australia and is responsible for connecting intercity and regional rail services, buses, coaches and light rail immediately fronting pedestrian traffic light.
• Strategically positioned in the heart of the Education precinct the property is surrounded by major institutions such as TAFE, University of Technology, University of Sydney, and University of Notre Dame.
• Future upside via additional tenancies and development potential (STCA)
• Close proximity to Broadway shopping centre, directly across the road from central park mall development.
• Short 10 minute walking distance to Chinatown and the Sydney CBD
The property is offered For Sale via Public Auction held on-site Friday 16th November at 12:30pm
Property ID: 502994878Last Updated: 15 Nov 2018