255 King Street Newtown, NSW 2042
04 Dec 2018
ICONIC RESTAURANT PLUS TWO RESIDENTIAL UNITS
- Iconic retail tenant, The Italian Bowl
- Two double storey residential units
- Net lettable area: 259sqm*
CBRE, as the exclusive sales agent, is pleased to present 255 King Street, Newtown. This three-storey freehold building comprises two residential units and 50% of the ground floor retail shop, tenanted by the multi-award winning restaurant, The Italian Bowl. Situated in the heart of Newtown along the bustling King Street and leased to one of the suburb’s most iconic eateries, the property is a secure investment in Sydney’s rapidly growing Inner West.
255 King Street, Newtown benefits from the following key attributes:
- Two double storey residential units plus 50% of the ground floor retail shop
- Tenanted by The Italian Bowl, winner of multiple awards including ‘Best Restaurant in the Inner West’ in the Inner West Local Business Awards
- NLA: 259sqm*
- Land area: 133sqm*
- Estimated market net income: $179,637 per annum
- Secure investment with refurbishment upside
- B2 Local Centre zoning
- Set to benefit from the future Lennox Street car park upgrade
- Burgeoning suburb with strong scope for growth
- Deceased Estate
255 King Street, Newtown will be offered for sale via public auction on Tuesday, 4 December 2018 at 10.30am.
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503015826Last Updated: 13 Dec 2018