5-13 Clarke Street Earlwood, NSW 2206
17 May 2018
STRONG PERFORMING INNER METROPOLITAN SYDNEY COLES SUPERMARKET
- 100% Leased to Coles & BWS
- 10km* from the Sydney CBD
- Attractive Underlying B2 Zoning
CBRE New South Wales Retail Investments are pleased to present for your consideration a premium inner Sydney investment opportunity – Coles Earlwood.
This exceptional property provides investors a rare opportunity to acquire a freestanding supermarket leased to Coles Supermarkets and BWS Liquor. In addition to this the property has significant future development potential and is strategically located at the epicentre of one of Sydney’s most tightly held suburbs.
A number of key investment highlights:
- Unparalleled opportunity to acquire a freehold metropolitan Coles supermarket (2,528sqm*) & BWS liquor store (147sqm*)
- Dominant 3,073sqm* corner position with significant future development potential – attractive B2 zoning, up to 14m* as of right
- Strong trading performance servicing over 25,000 people
- Prime freestanding supermarket with access to convenient car parking for over 80 vehicles^
- Net income $1,210,000 pa*
^Including Council car park
The exclusive sale of this property is being offered via Public Auction campaign, being held at the CBRE Head Office, Level 21, 363 George Street, Sydney 2:00pm (AEST) Thursday 17th May 2018.
To obtain further information, or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive sales and marketing agents CBRE New South Wales Retail Investments.
Property ID: 502776022Last Updated: 10 Jul 2018