160 Main Western RoadTamborine Mountain, QLD 4272
By Negotiation $4,000,000
2.08ha (5.14 acres)
Ill Health Forces Immediate Sale
- 2.084 hectares of lavish grounds
- Fully equipped restaurant
- Operational, computerised brewery
The Bavarian Grill Haus is an outstanding business operation, together with a substantial freehold property holding, in a prime location with:
- Well established with numerous profitable income streams and clear potential for growth;
- An idyllic semi-rural acreage property elevated on lush Tamborine Mountain just 30 minutes from the Gold Coast and one hour from Brisbane;
- An enviable lifestyle amidst breathtaking surroundings in a destination noted for its charming villages, boutique shopping, markets, fresh produce, restaurants and natural attractions.
The Bavarian Grill & Brewery, set on more than two hectares of lush mountaintop land, is offered for the first time in 17 years. It has been progressively established over that time, beginning with the popular Bavarian Grill Haus Restaurant, with its acclaimed authentic German cuisine and character-filled atmosphere.
Since then a range of quality facilities have been added to tap into lucrative niche markets, namely weddings, functions and craft beer. Offered in one line along with the restaurant are the Red Baron Brewery and associated Red Baron Cellar Door and Beer Hall, plus a delightful lakeside Chapel with associated function spaces. Also included is a spacious 5 bedroom owner's residence plus a self-contained unit and very generous storage, outbuildings, bore and large capacity water storage, comprehensive liquor licenses covering all trading areas, and an extensive inventory of plant and equipment.
The potential of this incredible property makes it a thrilling proposition. The Bavarian Estate has the ability to deliver its new owners a once-in-a-lifetime ROI with multiple income streams from diverse crosspollinating' elements, each supporting and driving the other.
Property ID: 503326266Last Updated: 11 Sep 2019