Level 6 Suite 67 & 68, Level 6 / 12 St Georges TerracePerth, WA 6000
WELL PRESENTED PARTITIONED OFFICE - NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!
- PERFECT FOR LAWYERS
- PARTITIONED OFFICES
- GREAT NATURAL LIGHT
185m2 partitioned office with great natural light. (made up of 175m2 pt lot and approx 10m2 exclusive use area)
- 1 onsite car-bay as part lot onsite.
- Perfect for a lawyer that wants to be close to the courts.
- Great natural light with windows along back of tenancy.
- Recently Refurbished Common areas, Lifts and Grand Foyer.
- Building provides showers, bike racks, disabled access, onsite building manager and conference facilities.
- New Westin Hotel being developed close by on Hay and Murray Streets.
- High profile building with the WA Club recently taking over the top floor of the building (level 11), which provides members and guests great access to a full service restaurant, boardroom and meeting rooms in addition to lounge areas.
Positioned at the Eastern end of St Georges Terrace close to the intersection of Victoria Avenue and Adelaide Terrace. The property sits on the edge of the bustling Perth central business district, with the Law Courts, Duxton Hotel, and Concert Hall and Council house all in close proximity.
There is huge amenity in the area, with Langley Park and the Swan River to the south, Royal Perth Hospital on Victoria Square two blocks away.
Call Adam Smith or Lachlan Ottley now for an inspection.
Property ID: 502556994Last Updated: 17 Jul 2018