703/167 Queen Street Melbourne, VIC 3000
16 May 2018
EXCEPTIONAL CBD OFFICE WITHIN THE LEGAL PRECINCT
- Extensive Natural Light
- Modern Fitout
- Offered with Vacant Possession
Suite 703, 167 Queen Street, Melbourne presents a rare opportunity to secure a flexible office within the tightly held Legal Precinct of the Melbourne CBD. A very affordable opportunity for occupiers and investors not to be missed.
- Self-contained office of approximately 84 square metres
- Expansive frontage overlooking Queen Street providing an abundance of natural light
- Offered as a turn key solution with vacant possession
- Contains partitioned offices, boardroom and a large reception/work area.
- Convenient location within walking distance to Melbourne’s major legal courts including the Magistrates Court, Supreme Court of Victoria and County Court of Victoria
- The location is also surrounded by some of Melbourne’s most popular cafes and restaurants including Red Spice Road and MoVida Aqui.
- Excellent access to public transport including Flagstaff Train Station and Flinders Street Station as well as major tram routes along Bourke Street.
For Sale by International Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 9th May 2018 at 12pm AEST
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact the Colliers International Melbourne City Sales team as the exclusive selling agents:
Chris Ling +61 419 294 346
Anthony Kirwan +61 431 952 430
Property ID: 502767226Last Updated: 3 Jul 2018