565 Bourke Street Melbourne, VIC 3000
159.0 - 9000.0m²
DISCOVER A NEW 565 BOURKE STREET
- Modern high-quality floor refurbishment
- Brand new high quality EOT facilities
- Unique rooftop garden terrace
565 Bourke Street has long been associated with Melbourne’s business world, from its early days as the Gollin & Company building trading oil and fruit. In 2018, the current owner is now undertaking a major repositioning of the asset to create an exciting and vibrant workplace for the next generation of office occupiers.
Challenger commissioned Gray Puksand on the design of the floors, bathrooms main entry foyer and EOT facilities and works have commenced on this stunning refurbishment with completion of all ground floor works expected in Q3 2018. An opportunity now exists to secure modern office accommodation across whole or part floor tenancies in 565 Bourke Street.
Key Features of the repositioning:
• Extensive Gray Puksand repositioning underway, creating a vibrant, modern workplace featuring ‘industrial’ themed finishes of polished concrete, timber facades and fashionable black powder coated finished throughout.
• Brand new, high quality End of Trip facilities, safely accessible from Church Street and leading directly into the stunning new lobby via the café – the perfect arrival with a coffee to start the day!
• A truly unique rooftop experience, with a North facing deck overlooking Bourke Street. Accessible exclusively by all building occupiers, this amenity is the perfect opportunity for staff to work in a collaborative, healthy environment.
• Modern on-floor refurbishments - designed by Gray Puksand - each available floor features a beautiful new lift lobby, entirely new office ceilings, carpet, perimeter blinds, and new bathrooms featuring a continuation of the timber and powder coated steel theme within.
• Basement parking for 65 cars, with an allocation remaining for incoming occupiers.
• Efficient side core floors with good natural light and views to the North and East, allowing easy subdivision for smaller tenancies.
4 Star NABERS rating
Level 15 - 142sqm
Level 13 - 1,001sqm
Level 11 - 1,001sqm
Level 10 - 1,001sqm
Level 9 - 1,001sqm
Level 5 - 938sqm (approximately)
Level 3 - 1,245sqm
Level 2 - 889sqm
Level 1 - 887sqm
Gollin & Co Building - 687sqm
For further information and to arrange an inspection, please contact the listed agents.
Property ID: 502332286Last Updated: 18 Sep 2018